Thursday, October 22, 2009

"He Makes a Move......He Makes a Move" - Joe Montana Sports Talk Football


I have to congratulate the Cleveland Plain Dealer for their crack team of Buckeye beat writers this season.  There are 475 other obvious points I can make, but I will save my time and give you some real journalism to read right here. 


I find any baseball besides playoff baseball barely tolerable, I am no expert, but I know this is a bad idea. Despite his stay in our nations capitol, I prefer Manny Acta.  He can develop players and trust me, all of the Cleveland Indians need development. John Gruden has proven that some coaches are better with the "mic" than a Mike Linebacker, and I think Bobby Valentine is baseball's equivalent. 


Normally, I find something suspect with most things written by the biased, Boston based media (imagine Bobby "The Brain" Heenan calling a Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair match circa 1992), but this is Jackie McMullan. Ms. McMullan has infinite credibility and can even hang with these knuckleheads who I can't stop listening to. Oh, and by the way, she is one of nations best journalists. Its becoming obvious that Isiah's talent on the court is slowly becoming overshadowed by the court of public opinion. Larry, Magic, and Michael clearly find issue with him and that is enough for me. 


If you haven't seen this, I probably think something is wrong with you. Beg, borrow, and steal to get a copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers